Monday, June 1, 2015

Final Project Photo Shoot Idea List

Similar photos to this one. I'm thinking of going to cool places and have chairs and maybe tables set up like someone would be sitting there, but they're not.

http://anthologymag.com/blog3/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/dedon_4.jpg

List
1) Located at the creek by mission high school. On the side closer to Palm were there is actually water. Taken after school and using one of those portable camping chairs.

2) Located in my backyard. Two fancy metal chairs and a metal table will be set up near the rose bushes. I have one of those film nior style street lights there so it will shine down. Maybe have a candle on the table. It will be taken at nighttime using a tripod.

3) Located on this path in my neighborhood that goes by some redwood trees. Might use camping chair or the metal one, not sure yet. Taken after school.

4) Located at Lake Elizabeth, taken after school or closer to sunset, depending on the lighting. This one will be right on the water. There are benches lining the lake so I might use on of those, or I will bring a chair. I'll probably set it up by a tree cause trees are cool and look good.

5) Located at Old Mission Park taken after school. There is a high part at the park with really tall reed things and it over looks part of a valley and part of the town. I'll place the chair in the middle of the big stalk things and show how it has an awesome view.

6) If 5 doesn't work out for whatever reason I have two other locations in mind. On the corner of Pine and Sabercat, or at the top of Ohlone College.

No comments:

Post a Comment